|Sun Sep 21|
|Sun Sep 28 @ 4:00PM - |
Invite-A-Family Potluck (Under 45)
|Wed Oct 01|
Mission and Bible Fund Collection
|Sun Oct 05 @ 9:45AM - |
Church Services at FVH
|Sun Oct 05 @ 6:30PM - |
Evening Singing at FVH
|Sun Oct 12|
Small Church Visitation
|Sun Oct 19 @ 4:00PM - |
Invite-A-Guest Potluck (Over 45)
Fairbury Apostolic Christian Church
- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 14:33
- Last Updated on Sunday, 15 June 2014 15:54
- Written by webdevelopment
- Hits: 600
"... I was glad when they said to me, Let us go into the House of the Lord..." ~ Psalm 122:1
The Apostolic Christian Church of America believes in the infallibility of the Bible, and it is founded on faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The purpose of the church is to teach the Gospel message of salvation, to nurture the believer, to preserve sound doctrine and to serve others in the likeness of Christ.
Sunday: 10am and 12:20pm
Congregational Singing begins 15 minutes prior to each service.
A meal is served between services on Sunday.
- Clothes Sorting tomorrow 7-9pm at Material Aid Center
- Painters and trimmers needed this Thursday in Pontiac. Contact Bro. Alan.
- ACYF Day next Sunday at Forrest. Program will be 1:15 - 1:45
- Collecting for Counseling and Family Services
- Wedding next weekend for Bro. Cody and Sis. Maria. The church is invited to the reception.
- Provings and baptisms are planned for the weekend of Sept. 27th and 28th
- Convert meeting tomorrow 7:30 at Fairview Haven
- Singing tonight at Roanoke Fellowship Hall at 6:30. Meet at church by 5:30 if you want to carpool.
- Open House at new Publications bookstore in Goodfield on Sept 13 9am-noon
- Collecting this month for Counseling and Family Services
- Over 45 Potluck is Oct 19. Sign up sheet in cloak room
- Loving Shephard Ministries Meal and Charity Auction for Orphans in Haiti and Ethiopia is Friday, Oct 17 at 5:30. Contact Bro. Karl or Sis. Carrie Steidinger if you want to donate items.
- Singing this evening at Fairview Haven at 6:30
- The Fairbury church is invited to the wedding reception for Bro. Cody and Sis. Maria on Sept 21
- Please be prayerful for Jim Waldbeser and his surgery tomorrow
- Informational meeting on Child Sponsorship this Tuesday at 7pm at the Fellowship Hall
- 7th & 8th grade classes are going to Creation Museum on November 1st and there is room on the bus. Please let Bro Dave Bluiner or Bro Kevin Meiss if you are interested in going along.
- Next Sunday Congerville has invited to a singing at Roanoke fellowship hall at 6:30. Please sign up if planning on going.
- Week from Tuesday there will be a Childhood sponsorship informational meeting at the fellowship hall.
- Reminder that we will have baptisms and testimonies the last weekend of September.
- Painters needed this Thursday and next Saturday will be work day at the Elizabeth House in Pontiac.
- Under 45 potluck has been moved to November 9th.