|Sun Feb 07 @ 9:45AM - |
Church Services at FVH
|Sun Feb 07 @ 6:30PM - |
Evening Singing at FVH
|Fri Feb 12 @ 7:00PM - |
Young Group Minister Meeting
|Sun Feb 14|
Small Church Visit
|Sun Feb 14 @ 6:00PM - |
|Sun Feb 21 @ 4:30PM - 05:00PM|
All Church Potluck
|Sun Feb 28|
Small Church Visit
|Tue Mar 01|
Morton Home for the Handicapped Collection
Fairbury Apostolic Christian Church
- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 14:33
- Last Updated on Sunday, 15 June 2014 15:54
- Written by webdevelopment
- Hits: 1827
"... I was glad when they said to me, Let us go into the House of the Lord..." ~ Psalm 122:1
The Apostolic Christian Church of America believes in the infallibility of the Bible, and it is founded on faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The purpose of the church is to teach the Gospel message of salvation, to nurture the believer, to preserve sound doctrine and to serve others in the likeness of Christ.
Sunday: 10am and 12:20pm
Congregational Singing begins 15 minutes prior to each service.
A meal is served between services on Sunday.
- Communion will be April 9
- Feb 29 - Men's Seminar at Fellowship Hall hosted by Forrest at 7pm
- All Church potluck Feb 21, followed by an Appreciation Singing for Bro. Dale and Sis. Sandy
- New directories and calendars are in the hall
- Retired Elder Bro. Ray Sinn from Latty passed away. Funeral on Monday in Latty.
- Apostolic Christian Medical Fellowship for anyone in the medical field is April 23, 2016. Agenda will be posted on the bulletin board
- Singing in Morton Friday at 7pm. Meet at church to carpool - leave at 5:40
- Collecting for General Fund
- January 29 is a singing at Timber Ridge in Morton at 7pm
- Fairbury church is invited to Bro. Timothy and Sis. Jenna's wedding next Sunday in Forrest, and the reception 2-4
- Collecting for the General Fund this month
- Convert meeting tomorrow at 7:30 at Fairview Haven
- Clothes sorting tomorrow night 7-9 at the Material Aid Center
- Brothers needed to drive HarvestCall vehicles to Texas, leaving Feb 3. See Bro. Billy Mashburn for more information.